Samarth Scheme Online Registration Form 2022 at samarth-textiles.gov.in, apply online for skill training & sustainable employment of 10 lakh youths in textiles sector, check fund allocation/utilization (year wise), work of textile committee, and complete details.
Ministry of Textiles, Central govt. had launched Samarth Scheme 2022 for training and employment in the textiles sector. Under this scheme, govt. is providing provide skill training to youths to promote sustainable employment to youths in the textile sector. CCEA meeting chaired by PM Narendra Modi had approved this scheme. Under this scheme, around 10 lakh young Indians are getting training.
Samarth Scheme Online Latest Update
Textile Ministry signs 119 collaborations to facilitate 3.46 lakh trainees under the Samarth scheme. The Ministry of Textiles has partnered with 13 State Government Agencies, 92 Textile Industry, 10 Industry Associations/ Councils and 4 Sectoral Organizations of Ministry of Textiles for the training of 3.46 lakh beneficiaries in the textile sector under the Samarth Scheme, said Minister of State for Textiles Darshana Jardosh in a written reply in the Rajya Sabha on 4 Feb 2022. These partnerships are allocated after physical verification of training centers.
Proposals were invited from State Government Agencies Industry Associations for undertaking training programs under the Samarth Scheme last year in September 2021 and were evaluated thoroughly by the ministry. The fund released under this scheme in FY20 was Rs 72.06 crore which increased in FY21 by Rs 18 crore making it Rs 90.70 crore.
Details of Samarth Scheme Online 2022
Initially, Samarth scheme was launched for capacity building of young workers in organized and traditional textiles clusters. The primary objective was to provide skill development training to 10 lakh youths to achieve 300 billion dollars exports in the textile sector till Financial Years 2025. Central govt. had made an allocation of Rs. 1300 crore for this scheme which covers the entire textile value chain except spinning and weaving.
How to Apply Samarth Scheme Online Registration Form
Below is the complete process for the scheme and to fill Samarth Scheme online registration form 2022:-
STEP 1: Firstly, visit the official website at https://samarth-textiles.gov.in/
STEP 2: At the homepage, click at the “Candidate Registration”
STEP 3: Here applicants can fill in the details in Samarth Scheme online registration form which asks for name,
- mobile number,
- e-mail ID,
- state, district, address,
- training center
Click the “Submit” button to complete the Samarth Scheme online application form filling process.
Spearheading skill development across India
Samarth (Scheme For Capacity Building In Textile Sector) is a flagship skill development scheme approved in continuation to the Integrated Skill Development Scheme for 12th FYP, Cabinet Committee of Economic Affairs. The industry is facing a shortage of skilled workers and provides many opportunities for unemployed youth in the country who are trained in the sector. To address the issue, the Central government of India has launched Scheme for Capacity Building in Textile Sector (SCBTS) and named it SAMARTH Scheme.
Implementation of Samarth Scheme Online
The Ministry of Textiles is implementing the Samarth-Scheme for Capacity Building in Textiles Sector. This is a placement-oriented program targeting the skill development of 10 lakh youth in the entire value chain of textiles, excluding spinning & weaving in the organized Sector.
Salient Features of Samarth Scheme
Some of the advanced features of SAMARTH scheme include the following things:-
- Training of Trainers (ToT)
- Aadhar Enabled Biometric Attendance System (AEBAS)
- CCTV recording of training programme
- Dedicated call centre with helpline number
- Mobile app based Management Information System (MIS)
- On-line monitoring of the training process
Work of Textile Committee in Samarth Scheme
Functions of Textile Committee
- Identification and Finalization of Skill Development needs.
- Standardization and development of training course content.
- To efficiently specify the infrastructure and other facilities at the training centres.
- Standardization of admission assessment certification and accreditation process.
- Empanelement of assessment agencies.
- Organization of training of the trainers.
- Conduct training of assessors.
Highlights of Samarth Skill Development Scheme
The important highlights of Samarth Scheme 2022 are as follows:-
- All the talented youths who wants to make a career in the textiles industry can now take benefits of this new scheme.
- Under Samarth Scheme, govt. is providing training to around 10 lakh youths in textiles sector.
- For this scheme, govt. had earmarked Rs. 1300 crore which is covering the entire value chain of this sector except spinning and weaving.
- Samarth Scheme is ensuring placement of around 70% of successful trainees.
- This scheme is currently boosting the exports and is a major step towards the realization of $300 billion exports in textile sector by 2025.
Samarth Helpline Number / E-mail ID
Samarth Helpline Number: 1800-258-7150
Email: [email protected]
Ph No. of Ministry of Textiles: +91-011-23062445