PM Jan Aushadhi Kendra Online Registration Form 2022 at janaushadhi.gov.in, apply online or download PMBJP Kendra Opening Application Form PDF
PM Jan Aushadhi Kendra online registration form at janaushadhi.gov.in, apply online, download application form PDF
The central government has launched PM Jan Aushadhi Yojana to provide generic medicines to people at lower prices. The low-cost generic medicines under Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana would remain available at the nearest PMBJP stores. Interested people who want to open a new Jan Aushadhi Kendra can apply online at janaushadhi.gov.in In this article, we will tell you about the objectives, salient features, and complete details of Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Yojana and how to apply online and make PMBJP Kendra Registration to open Jan Aushadhi Store.
Objectives of Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana (PMBJP)
Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana (PMBJP) was launched by the Department of prescription drugs, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Government of Bharat in Gregorian calendar month 2008. below the theme, dedicated retailers called Janaushadhi Kendra’s square measure opened to produce generic medicines at reasonable costs. As of 06.08.2021, 8012 Janaushadhi Kendras square measure practical across the country. the merchandise basket of PMBJP contains 1451 medications and 240 surgical things.
- Ensure access to quality medicines for all sections of the population especially the poor and the deprived ones.
- Create awareness about generic medicines through education and publicity to counter the perception that quality is synonymous with high price only.
- Generate employment by engaging individual entrepreneurs in opening of PMBJP Kendra.
Salient Features of PM Jan Aushadhi Kendra Online Registration
The Scheme is operated by government agencies as well as by private entrepreneurs:-
- The incentive provided to the Kendra owners has been enhanced from existing Rs. 2.50 lakh to up to Rs. 5.00 lakh to be given @ 15% of monthly purchases made, subject to a ceiling of Rs. 15,000/- per month.
- One-time incentive of Rs. 2.00 lakh is to be provided for furniture & fixtures and computer & printers to the PMBJP Kendras opened in North-Eastern States, Himalayan areas, Island territories and backward areas mentioned as aspirational district by NITI Aayog or opened by women entrepreneur, Divyang, SCs& STs.
- Prices of the Jan Aushadhi medicines are 50%-90% less than that of branded medicines prices in the open market.
- Medicines are procured only from World Health Organization – Good Manufacturing Practices (WHO-GMP) certified suppliers for ensuring the quality of the products.
- Each batch of drug is tested at laboratories accredited by ‘National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories’ (NABL) for ensuring best quality.
PMBJP Kendra Registration – PM Jan Aushadhi Kendra Online Registration
STEP 1: Firstly visit the official website of Pharmaceuticals & Medical Devices Bureau of India (PMBI) at http://janaushadhi.gov.in/
STEP 2: At the official homepage, click on the “Go to Homepage”
STEP 3: Upon clicking this link, the PM Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Pariyojana
STEP 4: On this page, click on the “Apply for PMBJK” link present in the header to apply online for PM Bhartiya Janaushadhi Kendra
STEP 5: Direct Link – http://janaushadhi.gov.in/online_registration.aspx
STEP 6: Afterwards, the (PM Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Yojana (PMBJP) Kendra Registration page will open.
STEP 7: Here click at the Apply Online link to open the Jan Aushadhi Yojana Login
STEP 8: All the applicants can make PMBJP login using the User ID, Password, Login Type and click on the ‘Login ‘ option to make PM Jan Aushadhi Yojana Login. However, new users will have to click at the “Not Registered with BPPI / PMBJP? Registered Now” link.
STEP 9: Afterwards, the PM Jan Aushadhi Yojana online registration
STEP 10: Applicants can enter all details accurately and click on the “Submit” button to fill up the Jan Aushadhi Kendra Online Registration Form and then make login to complete the remaining application process.
Nonrefundable application fee of Rs. 5000 is to be deposited along with PMBJP Kendra Opening Application Form. Application Fee is not applicable in case of applicant belongs under the category of women entrepreneurs, Divyang, SC / ST, and any entrepreneurs of aspirational districts notified by NITI Aayog, in Himalayan, Island Territories, and North Eastern states.
PM Jan Aushadhi Kendra Online Registration Application Form PDF Download
Here is the direct link to download PM Jan Aushadhi Kendra Application Form PDF